Info about The Slot

NCSS Forums What’s happening at The Slot Info about The Slot

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

We can use this forum section instead of the the thread on RCG. If you are new to NCSS and/or The Slot, check out the section on this site devoted to info about the The Slot.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Avatarncssadmin.
    Participant

flying tomorrow around noon. a cast of thousands will b there. well, at least five. ron

Keymaster

Ron,

For posts like yours about when you are flying, I suggest you start a new topic in this section. Just scroll down for the area to enter a new topic. You post will have better visibility than as anew topic compared to posted as a reply to my general post.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Avatarncssadmin.
    Participant

i see what you mean. will post thusly in future. bye-the-bye really like the site. rl

Participant

several of us will be flying at the SLoT tomorrow around noon. ron

Keymaster

you can post your flying tomorrow as a new topic. Just click the “whats happening at the slot” bread crumb at the top of this topic and then do a new topic like “flying January 3”

Participant

I’m another NCSS/SLOT new wannabe member. I’m willing to volunteer! I’ve visited the SLOT once as a guest and watched a contest at Fort Ross last year and met some of you folks. I’ll try to attend the meeting on Tuesday. I see the “Member Information Form” on the new website, but where do I send it?

Keymaster

Bill,

It goes to Doug Schramm. I have his address at home and will email it. If you are going to the meeting, you can give it to him also.

Keymaster

Bill. I emailed you the address.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.